Friday 3 April 2009

Back Where It All Began

I had a very short stay in Port Hedland but it was nice to go back and have a look around. So much has changed (and a lot is still the same!). A nice trip down memory lane. I really enjoyed wondering along the beach though. I would like to live one day by the beach (and have someone to walk it with coz walking the beach solo is no fun - like when I lived in Tannum Sands - but at least this time I had some company).



I also found some interesting things on the beach ;-)




Whilst at the airport I bumped into someone familiar...


And someone else couldn't help but having a look around...


I feel like I still have so much to do. Jasmyn, Amanda and Cain came around earlier and it was lovely to have them here. My brother rang also so it was nice chatting to him. I will go off and make some more curtains...

No comments:

Post a Comment