Monday 9 March 2009

Crazy Pram Pushers

Today I was out shopping with mum... we had just left a shop and I turned around to walk away and mum grabbed my arm and said "Look out!" and just then I saw a pram nearly running me over! So I looked at who was driving the pram and of course it turned out to be a guy I went to school with Ben, his wife Amey (who I also went to school with) and their little boy Ethan who is a week and a half old. He was trying to run me over to get my attention (Amey hadn't seen me yet!). So it was great to catch up with them. Ben apparently wants more children already (he said he wanted 5!), but Amey said give it another year or so!

Changing subjects... mum gave me a couple of books:



... which I found very amusing and told her of the story of when I was making a banana cake with about 20 ingredients... :-p she looked at me like I was mad (a common occurence).

Tonight we are all going for dinner at PM's house. We also get to baby sit on Wednesday because PM and Amanda are going into the hospital for a scan and will find out if #2 (or should that be #4) is a boy or a girl. At least it will narrow the name choice a little. He was thinking of Jordan for a boy...

Still very hot. I am attempting to become a fish, drinking super human amounts of water but it's still not stopping my headaches. I have also been given the impossible mission of searching for a new mobile phone for my mum: must have a qwerty keyboard, be on the NextG network, pre-paid but not cost a fortune... Ebay might be my only saviour.

I am thinking of introducing the concept of webcams to my brother as he will be moving away from his family for his new job. But I don't think he has a laptop either (then my next exciting thought was that I'll sell him my laptop so I can get a new one which will only weight 500g!). Plotting and scheming all the way. I will go and do some more cross stitch...

PS. 150m of Glad Wrap with "Ezy Cutter Bar" costs $10.91 = £4.95 (lol... I even have a pound sign on my computer, yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment