Thursday 19 March 2009

Troubled Tickle

Mr Tickle has had a rough couple of days, I think the heat is getting to him! I've had a lot of headaches as well.

Today I went shopping with mum for nappies... learnt a few things about nappies too! Anyway, bumped into Mr Haberdashery at the eatery so we all had lunch together, which was nice.

Yesterday Mr Tickle bumped into a few familiar faces also:


This afternoon we all went to have a look at a duplex unit (aka semi-detached house) which has just been finished. It's by a builder who mum and dad know quite well, Shane. The unit was very nice, very high quality finishings. He used a really nice tile scheme in the kitchen and bathrooms - it's a large, almost copper colour tile and just looks stunning, a little bit shimmery. We drove around the relatively new suburbs and looked at some houses. I like some of the two storey houses (we do have them here). They look quite funky and I'd love to get a look inside one of them!

Swung past Spotlight this afternoon on the way home and picked up the rods for the curtains, so I can properly start them tomorrow. I'd better get over this headache quickly as there still seems so much on my to-do list.

Ooooooh, chicken sausages for dinner tonight!!! These are spinach and pine nut chicken sausages too! Yummy yummy.

Tomorrow mum and I are going to PM's house (with the nappies!) so I'll get to see little Jasmyn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment