Tuesday 10 March 2009

Problem Solved!

And what a simple solution it turned out to be! Not a glass of swamp juice, not litres and litres of water (although I'm sure that's helping too), but a good old fashioned cup of tea!



Not quite PG Tips...

(actually, it reminded me of the first cup of tea I ever had, at cadet camp, about half my lifetime ago)

Poor Mr Tickle though had to go to the dentist after lunch. She's a very nice dentist though, Sinead, from Ireland I guess. Although, she too was paying me out about my accent, especially when I said the word "London", *sigh* oh well, I'll just have to cop it I guess. I am meeting up with another old friend from high school later today and he's already been teasing me about it!


I was such a good girl and went for a jog this morning and got to glimpse the sunrise. Still not up to half marathon standard (not even up to 10km dressed as an apple standard!) but I'm still blaming the weather.

For dinner tonight: salmon fillets with frozen veggies but just because I feel like cooking (but didn't have anything planned) I am going to make a cheese sauce from scratch like someone wonderful taught me how to do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment